Solution | Microsoft
Teams is the communications tool from Microsoft that brings together; voice, video, meetings and teamworking into a single interface. Providing the modern workforce with greater flexibility and mobility, increasing productivity through effective communication and collaboration. Being in the cloud, it is accessible by anyone with an internet connection. Creating a workspace where you and your team can securely store and edit files at the same time.
Key features and benefits
- Our team provide a single point of contact for all Microsoft Teams and Office 365 service requirements
- Consolidate all of your support requirements for Office 365 support services
Remote deployment will comprise of the following components:
- Requirements gathering call
- Completion of configuration requirements document
- Network assessment
- Remote configuration of Microsoft Teams
- Testing of solution and handover
Pricing includes a full Teams Managed Service delivered on a per user per month basis to include all Teams administration and support.
- L1-L2 Microsoft Teams related support for end users
- L3 Microsoft tenant support management
- All Teams related configuration and management tasks
We offer a remote Teams deployment service including a network assessment and Teams configuration based on a one-off cost of £60 per user for customers new to Teams, £70 per user for customers migrating from Skype for Business Online. Should there be a requirement to have the new solution supported, we offer a price per user per month option that includes remote Teams deployment and managed support as shown in the table below:-
Pricing per user / month*
|08:00-18:00 Managed Support||24x7x365 Managed Support|
A consultant will perform a network infrastructure analysis session, providing a high-level picture of the existing network and the expected usage of the new solution.
The design and configuration of the Microsoft Teams phone system including; system related configuration, auto attendant and call queue configuration.
Skype for Business Online Migration
Transition planning alongside the customer’s key influencers. A phased migration approach encompassing all aspects to ensure a smooth transition throughout.
Managed support on the new Microsoft Teams solution includes Teams administration, configuration, management tasks and end user support.